• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN GameDay Vote is Back On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely so am I. In fact I'm having my mistress vote as well. Kidding! But I would if I had one!

And to think there are guys here who refuse to vote because they don't have a facebook account.... I'm thinking about getting a mistress just to get the extra vote!! Just goes to show you what a true fan will do for his team.

.....JUST VOTE.....

And to think there are guys here who refuse to vote because they don't have a facebook account.... I'm thinking about getting a mistress just to get the extra vote!! Just goes to show you what a true fan will do for his team.

.....JUST VOTE.....

Cyberbach

Just saw a personal add....

Wanted one mistress, must have a facebook account!

Was that yours?

The number of votes they are showing is as of Noon today, they are not current. Click on "View Leaderboard" button and you can see aTm is in the lead but we won't know the number of voted until tomorrow. So keep voting regardless of what you see!!!

do we really want them in Lincoln?...i mean really?

To be honest with you I asked myself that same question. But the reason I asked is wondering how the commercial is going to go with all of the construction going on at the stadium and the new basketball arena.

Still a close one. Need to pick it up though...

1. Texas A&M 29,047
2. Nebraska 28,109
3. Washington St 17,059
4. Clemson 12,546
5. West Virginia 10,187
9. Michigan 6,046
10. Wisconsin 5,658
15. Ohio St 4,359
20. Iowa 3,001
29. Purdue 1,585
32. PSU 1,278
46. Mich St 807