• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN GameDay Vote is Back On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Standings as of 2pm PST / 5pm EST:

1. Texas A&M
2. Nebraska
3. Washington State
4. Clemson
5. Arkansas
6. Virginia Tech
7. NC State
8. Wisconsin
9. West Virginia
10. Mizzou
11. So. Carolina
12. East. Carolina
13. Washington
14. Michigan
15. Cincinnati
16. LSU
17. Ohio State
18. Florida State
19. Texas Tech
20. Iowa
21. Kansas State
22. Louisville
23. Purdue
24. Texas
25. Tennessee

Really shocked that Oklahoma, USC and the Irish didn't even crack the Top 25. Their fans must not own computers.

Why are the big 12 teams highlighted?:Biggrin:

can someone take a snapshot if possible and we can see the number of votes, or is that not being displayed?

Last edited:

We're back to 2nd place. Damn Aggies.

Site said it will post vote totals from the prior day at 11am EST.

Voted... Was in second and now in first. This thing is close, Keep Voting!

They are still updating the totals but man this is close. So far the top two are...

Nebraska 11,781
Texas A&M 11,444

The next closest is WSU at 8,272.

Last edited:
Something tells me ESPN already had their travel plans in place and hotel rooms booked for Lincoln when they posted this poll.

Folks less then 400 separate us from the aggies. I understand why you may not want to open up a facebook account but we will need every
vote. As was suggested open it and the close it after this is done.

Do it for the Cotton boy who was molested in the Aggie game and then had a flag thrown on him!

Seriously, after that game you can't get up enough rage to want to vote for Nebraska and against the Aggies with that game fresh in our minds!

Come you can do it! Its not that painful. Create another yahoo account or gmail account if you don't want to use your regular email account.

COME ON SOLDIER! WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING!!!

GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back