• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eichorst Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perlman was the worst ever.

He truly deserves to burn for what he did to NU.
If only Penn State fans thought like this.

giphy.gif

So what i don't get is all these arm chair former athletes from Ne. only come out and express their opinion after the fact. Why are we always the last to know what is really going on?

What it fundamentally affirms, more than anything, is that Bo poisoned the program on his way out the door, and the division and animosity that he sowed continues to eat away at the program.

What an extraordinarily sick and twisted thing for you to say. You are so caught up in this your obsession over this that it is corrupting your basic sense of human decency. It is sad and pathetic that a person of your education and intelligence could say something so disgusting over a subject as ultimately trivial as a sport.

Maybe you didn't mean it, notwithstanding your addition of the word "truly" to show that you did actually mean it. Whether you meant it or not, I feel sorry for you. For you to think that someone deserves to burn because they managed a university differently than you would have shows that something with you is fundamentally broken.

It's a figure of speech. Your reaction to it is very telling.

Perlman was a disaster for NU athletics. And he did nothing but ride a general wave in terms of NU overall.

Last edited:

I don't think he was trying to destroy the University, and pathetic is so over hyperbole.

The way and the methods he used to get rid of Bo were underhanded and pretty dark.

One of your buddies says that UNL's former chancellor -- the guy who rescued us out of the Big Ten, who improved the UNL's academic standing, who was and continues to be a loyal Husker -- "deserves to burn" because of his treatment of the football program, and you say nothing.

But Mack employs the word "pathetic" and that causes you to get concerned about hyperbole?

I think your priorities may be a bit out of whack.

What it fundamentally affirms, more than anything, is that Bo poisoned the program on his way out the door, and the division and animosity that he sowed continues to eat away at the program.

Yeah, Bo poisoned Peter, Rob, Jay et al.

You kidding me Clark?

It's a figure of speech. Your reaction to it is very telling.

Perlman was a disaster for NU athletics. And he did nothing but ride a general wave in terms of NU overall.

No, saying that somebody "deserves to burn" is not really a figure of speech that is used by anybody who is not a Westboro Baptist or a member of ISIS.

It was and is a sick thing to say about a very decent man who has devoted his entire career to the university that you pretend to support.

One of your buddies says that UNL's former chancellor -- the guy who rescued us out of the Big Ten, who improved the UNL's academic standing, who was and continues to be a loyal Husker -- "deserves to burn" because of his treatment of the football program, and you say nothing.

But Mack employs the word "pathetic" and that causes you to get concerned about hyperbole?

I think your priorities may be a bit out of whack.

Your priorities have been out of whack for a long time, but you don't see someone replying obsessively to you.

No, saying that somebody "deserves to burn" is not really a figure of speech that is used by anybody who is not a Westboro Baptist or a member of ISIS.

It was and is a sick thing to say about a very decent man who has devoted his entire career to the university that you pretend to support.

"LOL" to the first paragraph.

Perlman is awful. An almost unmitigated disaster of a leader. Unethical, slimy and unlikable to all but a fragment of sycophants who maybe took a class by him.

And he spent a lot of his career away from NU, too. Let's not pretend he's a Nebraska guy.

virtually no chance in recruiting. whether or not riley is a dead man walking that will be a successful sell to recruits.

nu should essentially fire riley after the next loss and get it over with.
The next CERTAIN loss will be Wisconsin....then we can all jump around with excitement :Cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back