• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia already has a 2024 QB commit.

QB 2024.PNG

*reads more into it*

Dylan's our guy. He won't pass this up. He won't be remembered in Georgia even if he wins 2 Natty's. He can create a legacy at NU and all of the support is finally here.

Stars are aligned! Come on home, brother!
The bold is really silly. Trust me, any QB at any school that "Wins 2 Natty's" will always be remembered at any school and the fans of that said school that he won those championships at wont forget it.

Had to edit that, I see I didn't finish my statement.

Last edited:

The bold is really silly. Trust me, any QB at any school that "Wins 2 Natty's" will always be remembered at any school and the fans of that said school that he won those championships at.
Yeah...like back in the 90's, we had that guy, #13 or maybe #15... Timmy Ferguson...

edit: LOL.. I always get that wrong... it's Timmie

Last edited:
It's nice that we've "closed the gap," but it's way too early for me to have confidence that he will be a Husker. Ultimately this season will have a lot to do with whether he signs with us. If we show significant progress and look like we're a team on the rise, I like our chances. If, however, we go 2-10 (for example), I think we lose him to Georgia or another elite program.

It's nice that we've "closed the gap," but it's way too early for me to have confidence that he will be a Husker. Ultimately this season will have a lot to do with whether he signs with us. If we show significant progress and look like we're a team on the rise, I like our chances. If, however, we go 2-10 (for example), I think we lose him to Georgia or another elite program.
He is going to commit in March most likely. I do agree that if we poo the bed we'll lose him (if he commits) but I do think he commits to us in March and we win 6. Top 15 class, some more transfers and 2024 is an 8/9 win season.

He is going to commit in March most likely. I do agree that if we poo the bed we'll lose him (if he commits) but I do think he commits to us in March and we win 6. Top 15 class, some more transfers and 2024 is an 8/9 win season.
I agree with you about Raiola. I was focused on whether he ultimately signs with us rather than whether he verbally commits.

I hope we do at least as well the next two season as you are predicting. I'm reserving judgment for now because I'm tired of drinking the Kool-Aid every offseason and then being disappointed after the season starts. With the relatively easy schedule we had last season, I thought we would win 8 or 9 games. And then we lost the opening game in Ireland and it was deja vu all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back