• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia just offered another 2024 QB

As I wrote a page back do not read to much into that

He is an in state 4* GA kid

So much like NE with the kid from Omaha are hedging there bets

Which is a smart move

Last edited:
Anymore than we are

Both as they should are hedging there bets
I think the point is, many writers are claiming UGA is the clear favorite, but UGA offering a backup plan at QB shows they don't view themselves as having him in the bag. At least not as much as some writers are portraying.

I think the point is, many writers are claiming UGA is the clear favorite, but UGA offering a backup plan at QB shows they don't view themselves as having him in the bag. At least not as much as some writers are portraying.

On the other hand many are claiming NE too

Know one really knows

Both schools are hedging there bets

I think he commits to us. If not, USC is my guess. Dylan commits in March, we pull a couple of more top recruits over the summer, win 6 games and finish with a top 15 class.

:)

USC is not in the Top 2

Commitment will be late March after visits to Georgia and Nebraska

I know, I just think proximity to home and Riley maybe the best QB coach in the country right now will have a say before this is over.

Of the the four teams they have the worst stadium, fan base and the campus is in a bad part of LA

From all accounts it's Georgia and Nebraska with SC and Oregon on the outside

Proximity to home is not an issue

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back