• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you about Raiola. I was focused on whether he ultimately signs with us rather than whether he verbally commits.

I hope we do at least as well the next two season as you are predicting. I'm reserving judgment for now because I'm tired of drinking the Kool-Aid every offseason and then being disappointed after the season starts. With the relatively easy schedule we had last season, I thought we would win 8 or 9 games. And then we lost the opening game in Ireland and it was deja vu all over again.
Last year was the first year I really didn't have any belief we'd do well. Typically I'm negative to start the off-season and then drink the kool-aid until right before the season I'm believing.

I do think 6 wins is doable this year. Rhule isn't Frost.

It's nice that we've "closed the gap," but it's way too early for me to have confidence that he will be a Husker. Ultimately this season will have a lot to do with whether he signs with us. If we show significant progress and look like we're a team on the rise, I like our chances. If, however, we go 2-10 (for example), I think we lose him to Georgia or another elite program.
I bet wherever he commits is where he signs

That’s why it’s dumb to commit so early, under the circumstances and Georgia taking two 2024 QBs, I bet if he chooses Nebraska or USC in late March, he will sign there
I can't fault them for wanting 2 qbs in 2024. Both players have possibilities of getting injured and then you are behind the 8ball. Even if we get Raiola, I hope we sign another qb such as Kaelin.

I can't fault them for wanting 2 qbs in 2024. Both players have possibilities of getting injured and then you are behind the 8ball. Even if we get Raiola, I hope we sign another qb such as Kaelin.
If we lose out on Raiola, I could see us taking 2 QBs in the 2024 class. If we are lucky enough to get Raiola, I assume he will be the only HS QB in the class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back