• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good article in the Athletic - you realize Dylan is the product of a number of very high level elite mentors in his life. His parents have been very wise in raising him. Strong family influences. He sure would look good in a Nebraska uniform.
Hopefully finally the football program seems to be getting on firm footing. Seems like the whole program has been rebuilt. Maybe having solid foundation will appeal to the Raiolas!

Tommy Frazier. He was hotly recruited and obviously turned out to be insane.

Sorry to interrupt this riveting thread BUT can people PLEASE spell the first name of the greatest Nebraska player of all time correctly? Thank you

TOMMIE

picard-double.gif

Last edited:

I know this is a Dylan Raiola thread so this kinda sorta is related (I hope) but Georgia just offered a different 2024 QB

They are doing the same thing Nebraska has done with the kid out of Omaha in offering a 4* GA kid and hedging their bets should they lose out on Dylan

I would not read anymore into it than that at this point in time

From all accounts Nebraska and Georgia appear to be his Top 2

March 1, 2023, through April 14, 2023, is a Quiet Period.

Which means

A quiet period occurs when a coach at an NCAA institution cannot have any in-person contact with a prospective student-athlete or their parents outside of the colleges campus. Coaches can't go to see any of the athlete's sporting events or their practices.

His dad has said he plans to decide in March so an interesting visit if it indeed happens

They are doing the same thing Nebraska has done with the kid out of Omaha in offering a 4* GA kid and hedging their bets should they lose out on Dylan

Right. Which means they aren't confident he's going to commit to UGA. That's how I'm reading it.

*reads more into it*

Dylan's our guy. He won't pass this up. He won't be remembered in Georgia even if he wins 2 Natty's. He can create a legacy at NU and all of the support is finally here.

Stars are aligned! Come on home, brother!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back