• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point is this thread is not about here my friend take it to another thread

RR

Fair enough. My original point with mentioning her is relevant as a reason why Raiola may want to play for Nebraska over the other schools on his list. Some players want to be part of elevating a program instead of playing for a team already at the pinnacle.

Many posters enjoy discussing the topics over a bunch of tweets even if they get off topic a bit. But not my decision and not challenging moderation. Just sharing perspective from the other side.

Your correct and a great deal of other posters get tired of that when they come to a thread for information and have st times a two page thread Jack that has nothing to do with the topic

I get complaints about that all the time

Anyway lets get back back on topic again as that's why most folks come to a thread like this

RR

Fair enough. My original point with mentioning her is relevant as a reason why Raiola may want to play for Nebraska over the other schools on his list. Some players want to be part of elevating a program instead of playing for a team already at the pinnacle.

Gotcha and that makes sense as an analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back