• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

What about Frisman Jackson for receiver's coach? Current receivers coach at the Steelers. Worked for Rhule at Baylor and Carolina.

What about Frisman Jackson for receiver's coach? Current receivers coach at the Steelers. Worked for Rhule at Baylor and Carolina.
I'm not liking this idea.. only because i'm a Steelers fan.. but at the end of the day my Huskers come first..

Updated first post...

Raiola and White confirmed in, staff bios posted.

Moved Omar Hales from CONFIRMED back to REPORTED, as there is still no staff bio posted for him (while Tony White's was up in no time flat), and I've still not seen anything other than him posting a new Twitter profile picture.... anyone got anything better than that?

Sean Dillon confirmed out, staff bio taken down.

Last edited:

Pretty sure if Jake was on staff wouldn't it be official by now??? Especially with a huge recruiting weekend coming up. Heck, you have a 4* QB on campus tomorrow. Things that make you go hmmmmm. I'm guessing only because he is still on the Rams staff??

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back