• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

I imagine you would have at least one safety and maybe 2 play down in the box!
You have to keep the big OL on the line. You don’t want them bumbling into the second level. A 3-man front allows them to go knock a couple LBs around. That ain’t good

You have to keep the big OL on the line. You don’t want them bumbling into the second level. A 3-man front allows them to go knock a couple LBs around. That ain’t good
Might be the way to go against Ohio State, but not necessarily against Michigan, Iowa and Illinois………not sure what Wisconsin is going to do with Fickell, but I have feeling they are going to lose their previous identity and follow the post-Solich Nebraska pathway.

Might be the way to go against Ohio State, but not necessarily against Michigan, Iowa and Illinois………not sure what Wisconsin is going to do with Fickell, but I have feeling they are going to lose their previous identity and follow the post-Solich Nebraska pathway.
Agree about Fickell, I’ll bet they lose their identity and the 3-3-5 will work against them. Add MN to the list that the 3-3-5 will not be the best against.

Agree about Fickell, I’ll bet they lose their identity and the 3-3-5 will work against them. Add MN to the list that the 3-3-5 will not be the best against.
Agree regarding Minnesota. Unless the 3-3-5 includes a LB with size and strength enough to be a rush end, and a safety who can be a LB, effectively making it a 4-3, I’m not all that interested in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yep
Agree regarding Minnesota. Unless the 3-3-5 includes a LB with size and strength enough to be a rush end, and a safety who can be a LB, effectively making it a 4-3, I’m not all that interested in it.
Will be interesting to watch how he tweaks it because a true 3-3-5 ain’t going to work in 3/4 of our games. Asking someone to split time as a LB and DE is asking for trouble.
We will be back to trying to outscore them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back