• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coaching Staff Changes & Tracker

Some highlights from that thread, it's six pages long so far...

-----
Fudge!!!!
-----
Welp, that sucks.
-----
You have got to be freaking kidding me.
-----
Disastrous. Just can't have nice things.
-----
No getting around this. This freakin stings huge.

I can’t under deliver how well Tony White is liked in the locker room. I’m seriously depressed over this.
-----
Good luck to Coach White. He had a lot of teams coming for him. This is what the coaching profession is. Teams come and take what works. Hell, Sec teams lose coordinators to other sec teams. Tony White has a bright future. He’s a brilliant coach and an even better person.
-----
Great coach, great guy, best of luck to him. Would not be shocked at all if he’s a head man somewhere within 3 years.
-----
Sorry to see White leave but it was this year or next. He has been a nightmare to plan against as long as the Offense held the ball a few minutes each quarter. Great guy by all accounts. Great recruiter. He has a bright future.
-----
Kinda hard to not be in a "screw Tony White" sort of mood when you see this, despite it being a business decision. We will be fortunate to land half as good a DC next year. Uproots everything. We were on the come up. Sometimes he felt like the only guy on the sideline with a head on his shoulders. Thought he could be our head coach in a couple years.
-----
We all knew he was destined for greater things. He was never going to stay here long. He will definitely be a head coach some day. He just has IT. I’ll be rooting for him to succeed.

Some highlights from that thread, it's six pages long so far...

-----
Fudge!!!!
-----
Welp, that sucks.
-----
You have got to be freaking kidding me.
-----
Disastrous. Just can't have nice things.
-----
No getting around this. This freakin stings huge.

I can’t under deliver how well Tony White is liked in the locker room. I’m seriously depressed over this.
-----
Good luck to Coach White. He had a lot of teams coming for him. This is what the coaching profession is. Teams come and take what works. Hell, Sec teams lose coordinators to other sec teams. Tony White has a bright future. He’s a brilliant coach and an even better person.
-----
Great coach, great guy, best of luck to him. Would not be shocked at all if he’s a head man somewhere within 3 years.
-----
Sorry to see White leave but it was this year or next. He has been a nightmare to plan against as long as the Offense held the ball a few minutes each quarter. Great guy by all accounts. Great recruiter. He has a bright future.
-----
Kinda hard to not be in a "screw Tony White" sort of mood when you see this, despite it being a business decision. We will be fortunate to land half as good a DC next year. Uproots everything. We were on the come up. Sometimes he felt like the only guy on the sideline with a head on his shoulders. Thought he could be our head coach in a couple years.
-----
We all knew he was destined for greater things. He was never going to stay here long. He will definitely be a head coach some day. He just has IT. I’ll be rooting for him to succeed.
Typical day on huskermax!

Husker fans:

dissapointed.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back