• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Coaches Poll Out: Huskers Stay at 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Stanford fan (U of Cal grad myself) however, Daivd Shaw (former Stanford player) is a heckuva coach and had a killer recruting class last year....three 5-star players....and ten 4-star players....so I could not disagree more with you....they are set up for quite sometime with the recruits Shaw himself brought in last year and with nine recruits this year four ar 4-star recruits....the future is very bright at Stanford under David Shaw....as are the recruits he is bringing in....so I think he and Stanford will survive just fine when Harbaugh's recruits graduate....

So don't hold your breath that that they go right back to where they were....

Once a certain coaches players are gone Stanford will be right back to where they were just a few short years ago. Stanford is the Iowa of the Pac12, and basically they are having a very nice Iowa like run right now.

They will be good for a bit just like Iowa was, I have a feeling the work ethic of Harbough won't transfer over to the new "5" stars, they are a very good team no doubt, but I will continue to say enjoy their KStatesque decade of "dominance" which will end with zero titles.

David Shaw is a helluva coach....it sounds like you know nothing about him just based on what your saying...and have said in this thread....and Stanford grad to boot....

Have a real good shot to win the PAC 12 this year....

They will be good for a bit just like Iowa was, I have a feeling the work ethic of Harbough won't transfer over to the new "5" stars, they are a very good team no doubt, but I will continue to say enjoy their KStatesque decade of "dominance" which will end with zero titles.

Oh yeah, but what about Stanford's amazing women's rowing team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back