• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Coaches Poll Out: Huskers Stay at 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one of these in your back pocket?

trophy_case_large.jpg

Didn't think so. Consider yourself schooled. It's cool and all that you hang out here. Takes an off year (as usual) for the wanna be's to sound off on here.
:)
The Cardinal win more than any other institution in the country and have for each of the last 18 years now. Consider yourself told. :)

Last edited:

Didn't think so. Consider yourself schooled. It's cool and all that you hang out here. Takes an off year (as usual) for the wanna be's to sound off on here.
:)

I don't think there is much about the University of Nebraska that Stanford University "wanna be" like at this point in time (unless Stanford is thinking that it needs an Ag Department for some reason -- in which case NU's would be a good one to model after, no doubt).

Edit: I thought of one: Wrestling. Stanford's program isn't very good.

Last edited:
I don't think there is much about the University of Nebraska that Stanford University "wanna be" like at this point in time (unless Stanford is thinking that it needs an Ag Department for some reason -- in which case NU's would be a good one to model after, no doubt).

Edit: I thought of one: Wrestling. Stanford's program isn't very good.

oh yeah, your a lousey freaking softball player jack!!!!

Wiscy needs to beat Penn State on Saturday for the B1G CG to have any relevance.

Also:
1. Winning five-in-a-row with top 20 Offense and Defensive units feels pretty "consistent" to me. :rolleyes:
2. Stanford doesn't have an Ag School? The state has some of the most productive land in the country. :confused:
3. While I would like it for the Huskers to get another crack at UCLA, they will next year regardless. So I am rooting for Stanford as opposed to a scenario that is eerily reminiscent of the 3-part Washington series.

Last edited:
Is the Buff fan still trying to keep "Husker fans in check" while bragging about Stanford on the Husker site?

No one cares about Stanford's badmintom or water polo teams.

I wonder how many Husker fans troll Stanford sites? BTW "Cardinal" how are your Puffs doing this year?

Once a certain coaches players are gone Stanford will be right back to where they were just a few short years ago. Stanford is the Iowa of the Pac12, and basically they are having a very nice Iowa like run right now.

I'm not a Stanford fan (U of Cal grad myself) however, Daivd Shaw (former Stanford player) is a heckuva coach and had a killer recruting class last year....three 5-star players....and ten 4-star players....so I could not disagree more with you....they are set up for quite sometime with the recruits Shaw himself brought in last year and with nine recruits this year four ar 4-star recruits....the future is very bright at Stanford under David Shaw....as are the recruits he is bringing in....so I think he and Stanford will survive just fine when Harbaugh's recruits graduate....

So don't hold your breath that that they go right back to where they were....

Once a certain coaches players are gone Stanford will be right back to where they were just a few short years ago. Stanford is the Iowa of the Pac12, and basically they are having a very nice Iowa like run right now.

Last edited:
We may just play Stanford in the Rose Bowl....and it will not be an easy game....their defense is awfully good....their front seven are as nasty a unit as you will see anywhere in the country....held Oregon to 14 points the lowest total in Chip Kelly's tenure since his first game which he also lost to Boise State...19-8.....oh and I think quite a few of us may be reading Stanford sites if that Rose Bowl matchup happens....:)

Their offense is young especially at QB....but is getting better and better....

Oh and Colorado sucks...we all know that....Cardinal is a Stanford grad so I don't think CU is his team....

I wonder how many Husker fans troll Stanford sites? BTW "Cardinal" how are your Puffs doing this year?

Last edited:
Cardinal used to hype up the Buffs in this site. There is no doubt about that. Hence why he's on a Husker board and not Cal's board (does Cal still play football?)

Recent years of pathetic football by CU has shifted his whole attention to Stanford and "keeping Husker fans in check" on a Husker board.

Stanford is a team thats easy to root for and up front its something we as Huskers should strive to emulate

Yeah their D-line is killer...they are nasty....and with the 4 and 5 star 0-Linemen they got in the the 2012 class their O-line is not too shabby either....Andrus Peat starting as a true-Frosh....

As for rooting for them....nah...:) :)

Stanford is a team thats easy to root for and up front its something we as Huskers should strive to emulate

Last edited:

Okay....

Sure Cal plays football.....never been much of a powerhouse....but they give out some of the top degrees in the country.......oh and Stanford grads work for Cal grads....but Cardinal already knows that....:) :) :)

Cardinal used to hype up the Buffs in this site. There is no doubt about that. Hence why he's on a Husker board and not Cal's board (does Cal still play football?)

Recent years of pathetic football by CU has shifted his whole attention to Stanford and "keeping Husker fans in check" on a Husker board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back