• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Walters talks offense & QB development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you see Bunch run?

Yes, in last year's spring game. He's got wheels and quickness...and a damn good arm. I have no idea how well he will be able to grasp the new offense. I have no idea how motivated he is, but he looks like a fine all-around athlete to me...kinda like a point guard.

Last edited:

No, they only include players still on the team.

Oh, the light just came on. O'Brien transfers if he is not #1 or at least at least co #2? Makes sense.

At the UCF camp in 2016, Garrett Kruczek and Pete DiNovo were outstanding passers, but they ended up transferring. They were not good runners. If O'Brien can run as well as Gebbia and Bunch, he will be fine. If not, then his ball security, smarts, leadership, and passing skills will have to make up the difference.

It will all shake itself out in about 2 months.

Last edited:
I'm curious. Do you think your Bo Pelini dis threads were your best?

:Confused:
Well, they were certainly accurate and necessary (as nearly a lone dissenting voice) to keeping the HM Board informed. But, I never spent a lot of time trying worrying about the beauty/prose, etc. So I really don't think they were any better than other threads I created.

Well, they were certainly accurate and necessary (as nearly a lone dissenting voice) to keeping the HM Board informed. But, I never spent a lot of time trying worrying about the beauty/prose, etc. So I really don't think they were any better than other threads I created.

So In your opinion, all of your threads were the Greatest Threads of All. Cool!

I'll be looking forward to your SF kool-aid threads.

cuz

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Would I be correct saying that GFOA called Bo Pelini a mouth-breather and Suhperman called him a knuckle dragger?

https://forum.huskermax.com/index.p...-require-lots-of-it.96356/page-8#post-3115277

Those comments must have ruffled your feathers. I'll bet you think they came from a 9 year old.

Last edited:

SF said his preference was to keep 150 players, and practices would include 4 full teams FWIW.

Yes, there will definitely be a spot on the roster for POB if he wants one. SF is only at 135 players right now.

To me, POB looks mechanical and rehearsed. Point guards need to be spontaneous, quick-thinking, and innovative.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back