• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BTN Training Camp 2023" (8/4/23) Update: Will Be Shown (8/5/23)

Having just watched the BTN site broadcast I walk away convinced that we've really got a hands on head coach, both with players and with other coaches. He's not chatting up some administrator, but is looking closely at how individual players are doing their jobs. Occasionally he jumps in to give his two cents with gesticulations and verbal comments. Really great.

He's going to know how far along the team is, and he's going to know which coaches are really doing their jobs.

Having just watched the BTN site broadcast I walk away convinced that we've really got a hands on head coach, both with players and with other coaches. He's not chatting up some administrator, but is looking closely at how individual players are doing their jobs. Occasionally he jumps in to give his two cents with gesticulations and verbal comments. Really great.

He's going to know how far along the team is, and he's going to know which coaches are really doing their jobs.
And he's going to be helping both. Funny when say a DC had to take a greater coaching role in our past, but only after results on the field, or make corrections but only in meetings.
Funny how stunned teams will be when we come out to do a little hitting pre game warm up.

IMG_4538.jpeg

I really enjoyed watching that. Best practice footage yet for this camp and the interviews were excellent.

I don’t know man. DiNardo didn’t seem super impressed IMO. I look forward to what he has to say once he’s seen them all. It’s got to be hard to try to evaluate where a team is at in practice week 1. There were some compliments there but they were pretty safe assertions. Much improved offensive line? Kind of hard to get any worse than last year. The area in which he was openly critical, passing game, I think was probably the most truthful statement he’s made.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back