• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope he ends up here. It will create a rare opportunity where it will be acceptable to judge a Bookie by his cover.
giphy.gif

if he doesn't we will survive. The key to winning championships is building up the lines. Bookie would be icing on the cake

This so much this. I would love for a talent like Bookie to become part of this class. If he does, he is likely to obtain development on parts of the game that are not often as evident in high school. Bookie can no doubt cover, and run. He is an amazing athlete. But under SFs defense he would turn into a hitter and disrupted.

So often in high school certain schools develop players while others do not. When I played in high school the development was almost exclusively on the player. I did not go to any top prep school for football. But 3 of my classmates played for DONU. They were above average players in high school who had some physical tool sets. Under Coach Osborne they became very good players.

Players like these got overlooked by almost every University. Players like Bookie are getting top development where most kids are just part of their HS football team. So Bookie is going against top competition and is grading out well. Other players are not getting top development but will get developed in college. Those guys have the potential of being just as good. So we are looking at a polished version of Bookie vs unpolished versions of other potential DBs.

Don't get me wrong, I want a guy like Bookie. He has proven he is a great player and impo SF and company can develop him even further. But if Bookie wishes to go somewhere else I wish him luck and we will be just fine. Love the kid and his initial commitment video, but you have to go where you think is best. Hopefully that is here.

I hope Frost can build a relationship with Bookie and get his commitment to be a Husker.

Same goes with Parsons.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back