• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bookie Radley-Hiles New 5-star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

He looks like that in all his pictures.
You're right he never smiled before. :rolleyes:
Brendan-Radley-Hiles-by-Jeff-Sentell-021917c_hhtcrh.jpg
Brendan-Radley-Hiles-with-Coach-Riley-663x280.jpg
images
images

Um...you got me? :Catfight::rolleyes:
Just sayin... Always remember him smiling with MR and Coach Williams. Maybe it is nothing maybe it is something. Just an observation. Here is another for you. I am an observer of the human condition. Just found it interesting. Absolutely hope I am wrong.
images

Just sayin... Always remember him smiling with MR and Coach Williams. Maybe it is nothing maybe it is something. Just an observation. Here is another for you. I am an observer of the human condition. Just found it interesting. Absolutely hope I am wrong.
images

So you didn't see a bunch of pictures of him plain faced too? I'm not going to look, but I'm pretty confident you'd find plenty.

So you didn't see a bunch of pictures of him plain faced too? I'm not going to look, but I'm pretty confident you'd find plenty.
Sure but most when he was posing with MR he was smiling. That is my point. Also found a bunch with KW where he was smiling. Interesting That I did not find any with him and the other coach W.

The previous staff were smiley kind of guys and this staff is all business. He has his game face on
Actually, most of the pics with the new staff have smiles as well. This pic with Bookie looks as if the guy taking the photo said "throw the bones" and probably said give some attitude as well so both Bookie and Held lost their smile. Nothing to see here imo.

Last edited:

Ok, putting smilegate to the side for a bit, what are the chances of Bookie re-committing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back