• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo to visit Aaron Curry Tonight: Will make his decision after the visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

No biggie...:)

I misunderstood your post earlier RR. :eek: When I saw Iowa as the team you felt the kid was going to...I assumed Lambert because they likely were 3rd in his original decision. Aaron Curry...duh. ;)

I think it means the same thing though. Nebraska likely knows they have commitments with Alonzo Moore and Vincent Valentine. Husker fans should be excited. To have a run in the last couple weeks with earlier top talents like Evan Goodman and Quanzell Lambert is a big bonus. They could pull either, neither or both and really it would be gravy at this point because they are in on other top kids already anyways. If they are turning down Aaron Curry, I think it means something positive plain and simple. How could it not?

I think they want Sam Cotton ready to go in 2014 to help replace his brother and Reed, not going to school part time and not practicing with the team, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
FWIW and its not worth much when I speak, but if we cant take Mr. Curry (Cotton) I will absolutely puke. Literally puke. But it is what it is, and who knows Mr. Cotton may show up the rest of his family and make us forget about AC someday. :wow:

FWIW and its not worth much when I speak, but if we cant take Mr. Curry (Cotton) I will absolutely puke. Literally puke. But it is what it is, and who knows Mr. Cotton may show up the rest of his family and make us forget about AC someday. :wow:

TE is a position of need in this class. I know DT always is, but we can't go with a whiff at TE.

If Curry's out, it's because he waited too long and guys higher on the board have recently committed to the staff, not because of Sam Cotton.

Remember, we cannot oversign unless we let the Big 10 know in advance. There is some weird language as to what constitutes an offer vs. a 'signing' as well, and at this point I have not seen anything that addresses whether the Big 10 allows or disallows greyshirting as a way of getting under the 85 limit by fall camp anyway.

The other thought is whether the two guys who are borderline on qualifying are worth giving up a Curry or maybe a Lambert?

I don't know about the rest of you, but the problems being discussed in this thread, sound to me like GOOD problems to have.

These posts are getting me all excited. Hope they come to pass. I tend to put faith into what RR, N2FL and FLAS post. Don't let me down guys.

Perhaps...or maybe Goodwin...heard talk there maybe a surprise on signing day....guess we will see....

What changed is we are full and the coaches made a strategic decision that we will have to wait and see what is is...

If we got Goodman, I am alright with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back