• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo to visit Aaron Curry Tonight: Will make his decision after the visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you just sent me to a white padded room on the 5th floor of the hospital????WTH??? I am familiar with what you are saying yet have no friggen clue what you mean!!! Puff puff pass!!!!!!:stickouttongue:

Yeah, it's freaky. I live right by Scottsbluff, Alliance, and Bridgeport all while living in Texas.

Someone please tell me where I can get on of those obnoxious horns that play " There's No place Like Nebraska" my Penn State friends need some cheering up.

Has Bo already taken his last in home with Fuller and Lambert? Might as well squeeze those in now too. Considering the Rutgers situation.

Someone please tell me where I can get on of those obnoxious horns that play " There's No place Like Nebraska" my Penn State friends need some cheering up.

Due to forum rules I don't think I can post a link but google "Nebraska Cornhuskers Musical Fight Song Car Horn" and you will get some links.

nebraska_cornhuskers_musical_fight_song_car_horn.jpg

<tbody>
</tbody>

Per another board, coaches have told him we're full, apparently. This means Valentine is most likely a silent commit.

I have no idea if this is true or not.

I'm hearing the same thing....which is why Valentine decided last night....coaches pushed him for an answer....

Which is actually a good and bad thing....good in that we have prbally landed most if not all of the targets on our board....bad in that you hate to turn a talent like this away.....probally Iowa bound....

Per another board, coaches have told him we're full, apparently. This means Valentine is most likely a silent commit.

Last edited:
I'm hearing the same thing....which is why Valentine decided last night....coaches pushed him for an answer....

Which is actually a good and bad thing....good in that we have prbally landed most if not all of the targets on our board....bad in that you hate to turn a talent like this away.....probally Iowa bound....

Who are we talking about now? Curry? if so, why would a coach visit a kid they didn't have room for? or are we saying that the visit was a rumor....just trying to keep pace! :Biggrin:

:huskerflag:

I don't know about a silent commit but there are a couple of guys who we are in on who have already informed their interested schools of their decision. So, one way or another, our coaches know the answer (good or bad) on a number of prospects. Slow playing Curry cannot mean anything but good at this point in my opinion.

Does this mean Lambert is back in the picture? I thought I read some posts projecting we'd take both Curry and Valentine...did someone get on board we didn't expect to? The one I can think of is possibly lambert with Schiano leaving...to those more in the know, help me out...what changed so that we can no longer take both valentine and curry?

Perhaps...or maybe Goodwin...heard talk there maybe a surprise on signing day....guess we will see....

What changed is we are full and the coaches made a strategic decision that we will have to wait and see what is is...

Does this mean Lambert is back in the picture? I thought I read some posts projecting we'd take both Curry and Valentine...did someone get on board we didn't expect to? The one I can think of is possibly lambert with Schiano leaving...to those more in the know, help me out...what changed so that we can no longer take both valentine and curry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back