• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bo to visit Aaron Curry Tonight: Will make his decision after the visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Bo will be into make his final pitch to the family in his one and only allowed in-home as a head coach....Iowa coaches will also visit today.....plans to make a decision after the visit...I like our chances allot as his dad really likes Bo...and the official visit went very well...

Last edited:

Would it help if I happen to drive by the young mans house with my Husker themed Texas license plates? I'll do it, he's real close to my house.

Would it help if I happen to drive by the young mans house with my Husker themed Texas license plates? I'll do it, he's real close to my house.

Wouldn't hurt. Don't forget to put up the pop up Husker flags hanging from your windows. Any Husker magnets you can stick on the car. You could also tape your Husker shirt up in the back window.

While your at it, get one of those obnoxious "There is No Place Like Nebraska" horns to blare as you circle his block.

If you are gonna be driving by anyway, I suggest strapping some huge speakers to your car and blasting the Nebraska fight song. Drive by slowly and act as if you can't find the address you are really looking for.

:Biggrin:

If you are gonna be driving by anyway, I suggest strapping some huge speakers to your car and blasting the Nebraska fight song. Drive by slowly and act as if you can't find the address you are really looking for.

Uh you are really good at this! Done it before I guess.

Make sure you dress up like Herbie and temporarily park at the corner in front of his house, get out go to your truck and pull out a map as if you just might be lost.;)

Great ideas all!! I'll see what I can pull off.

Not sure of the logisitcs....one may be much earlier than the other....

If he is flying private then Alliance Airport is only about 10 minutes away. I swear, I think this part of Texas wants to be western Nebraska. There is a Scottsbluff street about a minute from my house, which is also very near Alliance and then about 20 minutes past Alliance is Bridgeport. All this points to Curry being "N" if you ask me. :Biggrin:

Great ideas all!! I'll see what I can pull off.

If he is flying private then Alliance Airport is only about 10 minutes away. I swear, I think this part of Texas wants to be western Nebraska. There is a Scottsbluff street about a minute from my house, which is also very near Alliance and then about 20 minutes past Alliance is Bridgeport. All this points to Curry being "N" if you ask me. :Biggrin:

Dude you just sent me to a white padded room on the 5th floor of the hospital????WTH??? I am familiar with what you are saying yet have no friggen clue what you mean!!! Puff puff pass!!!!!!:stickouttongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back