• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bear Attacks

"Grizzly Bear Severely Mauls New York Man, 68, Hiking in Wyoming
A man from New York has been severely mauled by a grizzly bear whilst hiking alone at high altitude in Wyoming."

Last edited:

"A man talking about his new job while hiking in Montana in a now-viral TikTok video paused when he realized that he stumbled upon an abandoned campsite in grizzly country. Ulrich showed viewers the mess of sleeping bags and a tent that he found. Text over the video said that the campsite was in a territory where grizzly bears live."

Last edited:
Two years ago, I was hiking with a friend and her daughter on a trail called Rubicon Trail. I was in the lead, and her daughter was behind us and she says something like, "Hey Mom, it's a Bear". We laughed thinking she was playing, but when I looked to my left, I could have reached out and touched the bear on the shoulder, we were that close. He looked to be a younger Black Bear and looked like he couldn't believe we saw him.

I tried to get a pic with my cell phone, but my friend freaked out and pushed me to run. LOL. Great hike, awesome day.

Two years ago, I was hiking with a friend and her daughter on a trail called Rubicon Trail. I was in the lead, and her daughter was behind us and she says something like, "Hey Mom, it's a Bear". We laughed thinking she was playing, but when I looked to my left, I could have reached out and touched the bear on the shoulder, we were that close. He looked to be a younger Black Bear and looked like he couldn't believe we saw him.

I tried to get a pic with my cell phone, but my friend freaked out and pushed me to run. LOL. Great hike, awesome day.
You friend doesn't know what she is doing does she...

Two college wrestlers threw down with a grizzly bear and survived

Last edited:

10-year-old boy mauled by bear and nearly dragged away from grandparents' backyard in Connecticut

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back