• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Mess!! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to carve out my eyes with a rusty spoon . . . my nephew is a FR at Notre Dame this year. So my entire family became overnight Irish bandwagonners and it's been nearly unbearable. Sweatshirts and t-shirts all the time, giddy about ND being undefeated, etc. And listening to the radio on the way home from the store I heard the end of the Stanford/Oregon game and the KSU score.

I can't bear the thought of ND having a shot at--and winning--a national championship. I may have to move out if that happens. :eek: :Biggrin:

And now all ND needs to do is beat a Barkley-less USC.

All I can say is Alabama has NO business at #2 after losing a week ago and then beating western Carolina this week! What a joke!!

Beat Iowa

I view this as almost a given. The fact people are overlooking Wiscy in the CCG.... now that is more worrisome.

Iowa is going to have a hard time making at highlight video at the end of the year. They are so bad I can't even make fun of them here on campus without even feeling guilty. It is almost like kicking a wounded dog.....

Notre Dame SOS is behind most of the SEC teams and even Nebraska. The toughest team they have played is OU and they almost lost to West Virginia this week.

Stanford was the best team they played and they were given that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back