• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Mess!! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

so if it was 2014 - what would the 4 team playoff look like? (who does the selection committee select?)

ND, (SEC champ - say Alabama), Oregon + ____?

Wrong. Stanford is ranked ahead of OU across the board and is #5 in the country per the BCS computer composite. Plus, Stanford played ND to a tie in South Bend. OU lost to ND by 17 in Norman.

Yeah, I know.

I don't know a thing about USC's back-up QB, other than I am sure he has barely played, if at all (other than after Barkley got hurt late in the 4th Q on Saturday). But if he has some yet to be tapped talent, the ND-USC game could be very interesting. There are several teams worse than what I expect USC to be on Saturday that took ND to the wire this season, including Pitt only a few weeks ago who missed a short FG in OT that was to win the game). Remember, USC's losses were at Stanford, at UCLA, by 6 at home to an Oregon team that was healthier than it is today, and then also a three point loss in the desert against AZ (USC had 5 TO's to 1 for AZ that day -- a bad game for USC, for sure, but not indicative of the two teams' talent levels).

Just sayin' don't count your chickens.

Last edited:
I don't know a thing about USC's back-up QB, other than I am sure he has barely played, if at all (other than after Barkley got hurt late in the 4th Q on Saturday). But if he has some yet to be tapped talent, the ND-USC game could be very interesting. There are several teams worse than what I expect USC to be on Saturday that took ND to the wire this season, including Pitt only a few weeks ago.

Just sayin' don't count your chickens.

Yep, college football is outstanding.

Yep, college football is outstanding.

Yes it is. And if there were a 4-team playoff this year, it would be just as exciting, if not more. Each week there would be so many games that affect the national championship race. There are a few each week now, and that is great. But there would be even more if four teams were getting in this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back