• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Mess!! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is all starting to remind me of the last year NU went to the BCS championship, FIRST TEAM TO lose wins!!!

The half in the top 11.

Again, what half? Lets rule out Vanderbilt, Missouri, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn, Ole Miss and Miss State. That leaves Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas A&M. Look at their schedules and compare that with Notre Dames schedule. While Notre Dame was taking care of Wake Forest, Alabama had a tough customer in Western Carolina, Florida played a tough Jacksonville State, South Carolina played that powerhouse Woffard, Georgia played a highly ranked Georgia Southern and Texas A&M got by Sam Houston State. What half of the SEC teams would beat Notre Dame?

Again, what half? Lets rule out Vanderbilt, Missouri, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Auburn, Ole Miss and Miss State. That leaves Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas A&M. Look at their schedules and compare that with Notre Dames schedule. While Notre Dame was taking care of Wake Forest, Alabama had a tough customer in Western Carolina, Florida played a tough Jacksonville State, South Carolina played that powerhouse Woffard, Georgia played a highly ranked Georgia Southern and Texas A&M got by Sam Houston State. What half of the SEC teams would beat Notre Dame?

I am hoping, Ala playing W Carolina drops down past #2. W Carolina? :puke:

Last edited:

So you are basing things on this weeks play? Hate to break it to you but it doesn't work that way. Notre Dame is Kansas State, they just don't know it yet. And yes, I would take Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M, South Carolina and Florida over Notre Dame. Maybe the Mississippi schools as well.

So you are basing things on this weeks play? Hate to break it to you but it doesn't work that way. Notre Dame is Kansas State, they just don't know it yet. And yes, I would take Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Texas A&M, South Carolina and Florida over Notre Dame. Maybe the Mississippi schools as well.

No, I'm not basing it on this weeks play. Notre Dame has played a tough schedule and right now all SEC teams looking up at Notre Dame. There is no evidence in the Mississippi schools schedules that they are better than Notre Dame. Look at the schedules.

The football gods must hate me. I CANNOT root for ND. Ever. Against anyone. But if they lose we could get another all SEC title game. ugh

I just want to carve out my eyes with a rusty spoon . . . my nephew is a FR at Notre Dame this year. So my entire family became overnight Irish bandwagonners and it's been nearly unbearable. Sweatshirts and t-shirts all the time, giddy about ND being undefeated, etc. And listening to the radio on the way home from the store I heard the end of the Stanford/Oregon game and the KSU score.

I can't bear the thought of ND having a shot at--and winning--a national championship. I may have to move out if that happens. :eek: :Biggrin:

No, I'm not basing it on this weeks play. Notre Dame has played a tough schedule and right now all SEC teams looking up at Notre Dame. There is no evidence in the Mississippi schools schedules that they are better than Notre Dame. Look at the schedules.

All of the SEC teams have tougher schedules than ND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back