• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked BCS Mess!! Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4024.jpg

In order to be the best, you need to beat the best!! Ah, those were the days!!! :cool:
Christian!! One dude with an attitude. I miss that guy on the field. He was a beast.

I agree to a point. If NU would play some team much better than us and we get hammered, that would be a real funk to carry into the off-season. I don't necessarily think that happens, but just sayin.

We are Nebraska! We want National Championships, so we play the best team available, if we want to be the best, some day. :)

We are Nebraska! We want National Championships, so we play the best team available, if we want to be the best, some day. :)
I agree CBob, not shying away from the best. I just fear the Jekyl and Hyde NU team. It's made me queasy. I think NU can beat almost anyone in the country when they don't hurt themselves.

Nebraska could be on the way to a playing ucla in rose bowl...3 games in 13 months just like washington a few years

Could Oregon hammer Oregon St and if Notre Dame loses, still make the BCS championship without winning their division?

I agree CBob, not shying away from the best. I just fear the Jekyl and Hyde NU team. It's made me queasy. I think NU can beat almost anyone in the country when they don't hurt themselves.

Looks like they matured today, putting it all together. I don't count the 4th qtr, because Bo thru all the kindergartners in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back