• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Banker out

That can happen when the hourglass looks like this:

images

@RedPhoenix This was for you...no one tell Mrs. Phoenix.

Mmmm.... The Golden Globes....

Awards

AFCA just ended. A lot of hiring discussions go on there. So he may have met some folks at the conference who he wanted to work with.

Could we pry someone like Brent Venables away from Clemson? They have Co-Defensive Coordinators.

I would imagine that's extremely unlikely. Venables' next job is probably as a HC. I wouldn't be surprised if he replaces Snyder at KSU. And I don't see any logical reason he would leave Clemson for another DC job at this point.

I'd love to see them make a move for Dave Aranda.

Wait, I just googled that he makes 1.8 million a year at LSU though!! He's the highest paid assistant in college football.

Don't think we are going to shell that kind of cash

I'd love to see them make a move for Dave Aranda.

Wait, I just googled that he makes 1.8 million a year at LSU though!! He's the highest paid assistant in college football.

Don't think we are going to shell that kind of cash
We are starting our full Big revenue share. Should have at least an extra $10 million laying around with that and the new television contract.

If MB had to be sacrificed, then hire the best damn DC he can find.

TC would be OK, but I feel like there has to be someone out there even better.

But a guy who has faith in Midwest guys, and can develop them would be an upgrade.

I applaud Riley for making this move... but I truly believe this came from Eichorst's urging. Just a gut feeling.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back