• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bad news for Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen!!!!! You wouldn't last in my line of work either.

There is no difference in the coaching carousel now than there was twenty years, ago, or thirty, or forty, or sixty or seventy. Coaches are hired guns. Everyone knows that, and they get fired for no good reason at a moments notice, but unless you're dealing with a guy who has gone back to his dream job, their is little reason to have a sense of loyalty to any particular school or fan base.

So what? Seriously, who cares? But the vehemence with which you make your assertions is disturbing at best. I'm not sure what your anger stems from over this issue, but I suggest you try treating issues here as less than life or death.

Again, I say, it's not always about money, even if it looks like it is.

Don't be ridiculous... You're right who cares if people keep their word? Loyalty, honor your word, do what say.... all outmoded concepts. Right?

I mean who cares if people say what they mean and mean what they say? Lying to potential recruits? Means nothing right? All's fair in love and football.. right? Nothing to see here... right? Some people actually take people at their word... people like me!

Vehemence? Make me laugh ok! If keeping your word to people means nothing to you so be it. It however does have meaning something to me... Keeping your words and backing them up with deeds still mean something to me. Way to many folks are AFRAID to judge anyone today but the person that lies still has to look themselves in the mirror everyday. Lets hope they like what they see...........

Bottom line...... O'Brian DID NOT keep his word about staying and bringing PSU back. 2 years?? make me laugh! First "better" offer $$$$$$$$$$$ and he blew them in the ditch.

That's the reality of it. You can justify his actions all you want but the truth is.. the man didn't keep his word far as I'm concerned.

You can make all the excuses for his actions you want but the bottom line is still the bottom line! This was all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$ ... end of story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back