• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Bad news for Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heck of a coach, If he decided to stay I'm pretty sure he'd bring Penn State back after the sanctions are gone. He's marketable right now though, and gotta take your opportunities and money when you can in life..

I guess I'm not as impressed with him as others are. This freshman class was the first to have a scholarship reduction, so it's not like he's coached successfully through the sanction

I guess I'm not as impressed with him as others are. This freshman class was the first to have a scholarship reduction, so it's not like he's coached successfully through the sanction

He did have a few of his stars transfer however.....

PSU had 13 players transfer after the NCAA gave the players a free pass to leave.

These players left to teams such as USC, LSU, OU, FSU and Texas.

PSU also lost commitments for their recruiting class last year after the sanctions came down.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back