• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another new hire...Director of Football Creative & Engagement Orah W. Garst II

The same people who complain about taxes are the same ones who spend hundreds or thousands on entertainment. Yet we can't afford to pay teachers, fire fighters, and other essential governmental services.
We can afford to pay teachers, firefighters and essential government services if it was properly managed and we didn't waste money on non-essential services. Is there really any reason government should be using our money for economic development that should be handled by private business's? Should they be using tax money to fund advertisement campaigns to increase sales tax? Are statues, sculptures and beautification projects on city streets and parking lots essential relative to actually putting the money into the concrete and pothole repairs? Why do the schools keep building high price buildings that have more non-classroom space than classrooms and get used on average of about 8 hours a day, 5 days a week 35 weeks a year. Why in the latest report I can find (2015) did we pay approximately 45 guys in the fire department over $100,000 a year. I'm guessing in 2018 it will be closer to (75). And don't use its a dangerous job reason because I was fulltime firefighter/paramedic for 17 years and also in the military. Military makes a fraction of that. OK Rant over...…..sorry everyone.

Welcome aboard... hopefully you become the Orah-cle of Husker Media and elevate DONU to elite social media status :thumbsup:

GBR!!
:Herbie:

It'll be interesting to see what kind of creativity the new guy brings to the position. If you've paid any attention to our social media recruiting content, it is very bland compared to other schools.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of creativity the new guy brings to the position. If you've paid any attention to our social media recruiting content, it is very bland compared to other schools.

There has been a drop off since the HC change, hope he brings it.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back