• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Another new hire...Director of Football Creative & Engagement Orah W. Garst II

Does he know anything about rugby tackling, treadmills or squat machines?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to say this tongue in cheek as a close to 60 year old...….but why are we hiring someone to promote what I wish most of our kids would stay off…..asking for a friend. :)

Tell your friend it's like going fishing without any bait. You need to lure them in and when you have them in the net you disable their razor sharp teeth in this case called twitter, instagram and so on

Sounds like a job a normal teenager can apply for Lol!
Do yourself a favor and watch Fyre Festival on Netflix. Has absolutely nothing to do with football, but you can see there’s actually a crazy amount of skill and talent around creating social media marketing strategies that appeal to the younger generation. I would imagine our recruiting takes yet another step forward with the addition of Orah.

What is this world coming to? By the time I get off this merry-go-round, I’ll probably wanna jump head first.

“Too lazy to check out what we’re all about or just don’t care, that’s ok, I’m going to shove it in your face through several outlets.” Gotta go, there are some kids on my lawn.

Here ya go straight from UNL

The Director of Football Creative and Engagement is responsible for creating the strategies to enhance the University of Nebraska’s football brand across all digital mediums. The position will also be responsible for developing the football program’s social media strategy to engage recruits and the fan base. Additionally, the position will be responsible to create and manage the program’s content calendar and produce said content (Photos, Graphics and Video) for its main social media accounts. Recruiting responsibilities will include creating and pushing out individual and targeted content for recruits. It will also be vital that the position explores and implements emerging strategies within the field to enhance content production and keep the program on the cutting edge.
WOW !!!!!!! I knew about 7 words from that description....But hey, WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM !!!!!!!

Do yourself a favor and watch Fyre Festival on Netflix. Has absolutely nothing to do with football, but you can see there’s actually a crazy amount of skill and talent around creating social media marketing strategies that appeal to the younger generation. I would imagine our recruiting takes yet another step forward with the addition of Orah.
I will have to take your word for it. All of it.

....orah what?

Can we now get some kick asss hats and T-Shirts. I have backed off buying any new gear lately, as some of the official gear has been both bland and well, boring. I need a new Husker ball cap, but I don't want that flat, straight, short bill.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back