• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

43 points

Seems GA isn't the only one with an understanding boss. I expect better performance in the future with your posts. Please don't make any mistakes, as failures are not acceptable. Please up your game or risk being reduced to posting on a division III message board. :)
My bad. 1AA. Same thing is the grand scheme. A level down. Which is what I said.

Sorry to derail your thread about STs, Power of Corn.

43 points doesn't even tell the whole story, because of all the hidden yards given up with field position that leads to points. Just getting the ST units to average would result in more wins.
Field position seems to be the key. Dictated by turnovers and special teams . Everything else falls into place.

I think back to last year's MSU game. Has our defense played a better half of football since #93 suited up? Only to be negated by turnovers and special teams

Field position seems to be the key. Dictated by turnovers and special teams . Everything else falls into place.

I think back to last year's MSU game. Has our defense played a better half of football since #93 suited up? Only to be negated by turnovers and special teams
I think back not so long ago where we overcame our mistakes and bad play. I think learning how to win sustained us back then.
That bar without all the turnovers hasnt been met in a long long time.

We want to not only get back, but get back to drubbing teams, STs needs to way way up its game, turnovers needs to end on our part and we need to get more than our share of theirs.
Its been a long time since thats been the bar

Last edited:
Any former coaches that didn't get it done falls 100% on HCSF imo. Frost should have made some serious offensive coaching changes 2 years ago but let loyality cloud his better judgment. So I will simply wish all the coaches that were let go the best going forward. Never saw much value in slamming anyone that's been fired as they've already paid for their failure with the loss of their position.

Husker fans need to concentrate on what's going to happen this season and not the previous 4. Can't change any of it. Frost knows full well this is his last season at Nebraska if things don't go well. I hope he really needs to win at least 7 games to keep his job imo. GBR!
Yes when the whole get us now did not pan out and became a joke amongst other teams

How many time do with have to get you before it is no longer considered… Now!

How many breaks do we give ex players who are now coaches at NU

6-7 wins and Frost is in. That’s BS all by itself

Yes when the whole get us now did not pan out and became a joke amongst other teams

How many time do with have to get you before it is no longer considered… Now!
Yea something along the lines of the old saying don't let your alligator mouth overload your humming bird azz! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back