• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

43 points

No one said a bad word about him. He is NOT a good coach. That’s it. He was paid well for his efforts. He coached like a high school coach. That’s just the truth. Accept it instead of arguing about something that you’d, once again, be wrong about.

Cool. Have a Coors Light and enjoy the lake. That's the extent of your contribution.

Any former coaches that didn't get it done falls 100% on HCSF imo. Frost should have made some serious offensive coaching changes 2 years ago but let loyality cloud his better judgment. So I will simply wish all the coaches that were let go the best going forward. Never saw much value in slamming anyone that's been fired as they've already paid for their failure with the loss of their position.

Husker fans need to concentrate on what's going to happen this season and not the previous 4. Can't change any of it. Frost knows full well this is his last season at Nebraska if things don't go well. I hope he really needs to win at least 7 games to keep his job imo. GBR!

Any former coaches that didn't get it done falls 100% on HCSF imo. Frost should have made some serious offensive coaching changes 2 years ago but let loyality cloud his better judgment. So I will simply wish all the coaches that were let go the best going forward. Never saw much value in slamming anyone that's been fired as they've already paid for their failure with the loss of their position.

Husker fans need to concentrate on what's going to happen this season and not the previous 4. Can't change any of it. Frost knows full well this is his last season at Nebraska if things don't go well. I hope he really needs to win at least 7 games to keep his job imo. GBR!
He made nearly 2 million dollars in 4 years. No one has wished him bad, at all, but the criticism was well earned. Just told the truth. His line played like a high school team, with some pretty good talent to work with. Nothing more. Like you said, he should have been canned after the 2019 season. I agree with that. He chose this line of work. Criticism, and praise, come with it. That’s what happens when you work somewhere where millions watch you.

8S.gif

That seems like a lot, especially when we lost so many close games. Still, one would have to know a general average to compare with that number. Any team will give away some free points over a year.
Find out the difference of our gains vs our 43 pts.
Now turn it around the other way, I bet we're a winning team doing nothing else.

Respect for what? The bad job coaching he did while he was here? Nah, I’m good. There are tons of people who suck at their job in everyday life. That’s nothing to respect.
I've been critical of him as well, but did so with respect.
I hated seeing what I wasnt expecting to see.
Why wouldnt someone want a former player coach to succeed and excel?
And make no bones about it, respect includes the program in all facets, player, coach, HC, and program plus Nebraska pride aimed right.
On a out of the box career,going undefeated year two and everything that followed makes it hard for a young coach.

GA is no longer here, SF has this year to set things right. Lets hope things do go right, and not feel as desperate, where we feel loss when these things happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back