• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 * WR Dez Fitzpatrick chooses Louisville (his dad responds to NU fans on twitter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly

I feel dirty for doing this, but I kind of agree where warzone is coming from. But the reality is, you can take his argument one step further and say they aren't truly committed until they sign and fax the papers. So it's really rather a moot point. The coaches felt confident in his word and felt that he pledged to sign his paperwork and be N. Really no different than any other kid, except he didn't tell the services.

Most of us on here understand the game. It's not over until the signature is on the line. We understand that even firm commitments may wig out and sign somewhere else. We understand that when we say he's N that anything can happen. Saying you're N is a snapshot in time that is subject to change.

Last edited:
Ill just say this
Lets dont pretend as fans that we know all of the behind the scenes discussions and actions. Just because some expert on rivals said so doesnt mean its true. Just because your research comes up with a conclusion doesnt means its true. Unless you are the recruiter or hc or player or family or an actual fly on the wall.....speculation is not fact.
Good luck to dez and his family. I have my suspicions on things but noone on this board is qualified to know yhe whole story. I dont care how many secret connections you think you have or how mant times youve read over some fancy pm. Give it a rest

Ill just say this
Lets dont pretend as fans that we know all of the behind the scenes discussions and actions. Just because some expert on rivals said so doesnt mean its true. Just because your research comes up with a conclusion doesnt means its true. Unless you are the recruiter or hc or player or family or an actual fly on the wall.....speculation is not fact.
Good luck to dez and his family. I have my suspicions on things but noone on this board is qualified to know yhe whole story. I dont care how many secret connections you think you have or how mant times youve read over some fancy pm. Give it a rest

This board revolves around speculation and opinion. Not gonna change anytime soon. Nobody is stating anything as fact, but speculation. As in most cases, we will never know the full story.

This board revolves around speculation and opinion. Not gonna change anytime soon. Nobody is stating anything as fact, but speculation. As in most cases, we will never know the full story.

Nah this board revolves around one poster trying to shut out any poster who disagrees with him. Because controlling the message is not just the work of POTUS.

Way too many posters acting as though a lot of yhe speculation has been confirmed fact. A reminder was needed imo

caedd3a509619eaa0c41eee21381a867.jpg

I'm starting to hate this silent commit thing, just because we've been burned twice already this year. Hopefully Lamar Jackson changes that tonight.:thumbsup:

I can't imagine we arent "helping out" recruits already, but if we arent we need to. Call me selfish, but it's the world of college football recruiting now days.

I feel dirty for doing this, but I kind of agree with where warzone is coming from. But the reality is, you can take his argument one step further and say they aren't truly committed until they sign and fax the papers. So it's really rather a moot point. The coaches felt confident in his word and felt that he pledged to sign his paperwork and be N. Really no different than any other kid, except he didn't tell the services.

Other than not telling the services "a silent commit" no different. However, I think with the silent commit they may be more likely to flip.

I'm starting to hate this silent commit thing, just because we've been burned twice already this year. Hopefully Lamar Jackson changes that tonight.:thumbsup:

Don't forget Butler :) But ya I agree. I understand that a few kids want to announce at their school, with family, etc., but IMO most of the time these 'silent' commits are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back