• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO WR Omar Manning is N! (On Campus)

You are to dense to grasp the game beyond that kindergarten explanation. If you have no threats outside the defense crowds the inside thus making running more difficult. Even if your 5 lineman dominate their direct opposition the defense still has 4 other bodies to fill the gaps. If you don’t have the playmakers you are playing 10 vs 11 on most rushing plays and need to have a player make someone miss or capitalize on missed assignments. The game is won by the team who scored more, there are multiple ways to achieve this truth and your ignorance is exposed more with each post you make.
I played the game, coached the game and officiated the game. I know the game. I also recognize and idiot fairly easily.

Wisconsin also has dynamic athletes to go with oline play so not sure what the point of this is. Every Wisconsin team that gets pointed to as good, had dynamic athletes that if you make a mistake, they would consistently capitalize or win one on ones. Omar Manning is an excellent addition and will go a long way to pull defenses away from our oline opening up running lanes much like improved oline play will go a long way to giving time for Omar to run routes and stress the coverage.
My post was in response to the poster who complains constantly that we don't have any 5☆ linemen.

Edit: just saw that I didn't quote the post I was responding to. I agree with your post.

Last edited:
It's hard to take some of you seriously when you call another poster an idiot but your post is full of misspellings and grammatical errors.

Now to save me from the wrath of RR, I'm glad we have Omar on board. I hope he is as good of a wideout as his relatives are at playing quarterback :cool:

im not trying to be a downer here, but lets look at his #1 wr ranking for a second, for some perspective.... ask ourselves, what is he being compared to ?? what are #2, #3, and #4 wr like ? who has offered them. ? I mean, if they dont have any better offers than SMU, Utah St and San Jose St, then we need to ask ourselves how good this #1 ranking is.

All Im saying is lets not make this kid out to be the savior,---- lets not put "WanDale" like expectations on him, or us as fans. We had way too many "saviors" come into our program, that turned out to be descent players, even solid players within 2 years, but still not even 3rd team all conference. All the same, I hope this kid can be as good as WanDale, JD or Stanley Morgan. GBR
I bet your a blast at parties. Why not just welcome the kid and be happy.

Lol as have I and clearly you were only involved in low level affairs with that understanding of the game. I sure wish you could recognize idiot easier, because maybe you could see it before you hit post reply.
You better be careful. Talking logic to him gets you blocked by him. On second thought keep it up being blocked by him is fun.

:Huskers:
"You can almost pencil in a starting spot for Omar Manning, the nation’s No. 1 junior college wide receiver according to both Rivals and 247Sports. Manning was considered a four-star prospect by Rivals and ESPN coming out of Lancaster (TX) High School in 2017. After a dominant performance at Nike’s Opening Regional held in Dallas the spring before his senior year, he was selected to participate in The Opening Finals that summer. Manning recorded a SPARQ score of 95.60 at the Dallas regional, where he ran 4.66 in the 40-yard dash, posted 4.54 seconds in the 20-yard shuttle and recorded a 34.5-inch vertical jump. He was also chosen to play in the prestigious All-American Bowl.

Manning garnered over 30 scholarship offers, including Alabama, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA, Utah and Washington. In the end he chose the TCU Horned Frogs. Academic issues plagued Manning in Fort Worth and after redshirting the 2017 season, he transferred to Kilgore Junior College and became one of the best wideouts in the country. This past season, Manning was named second-team NJCAA All-American after recording 35 catches for 727 yards and six touchdowns. He’s considered a four-star prospect by Rivals, ESPN and 247Sports, and is the nation’s No. 2 overall junior college prospect according to the 247Sports Composite rankings."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back