• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star JUCO WR Omar Manning is N! (On Campus)

Wow wouldn't it be nice to have 2 big outside WR with Wandale in the slot. Gotta be scary for an opposing DC. :Biggrin:

Now just find someone that can “consistently” get them the ball and watch out!! :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Everyone who has worked with him sure describes him as a beast. I think he lives up to it and I am hoping it is so! We sure missed Stanley Morgan last year, it felt, and gotta think the WR room is going to be a huge strength as they round into form during the course of the year!

Everyone who has worked with him sure describes him as a beast. I think he lives up to it and I am hoping it is so! We sure missed Stanley Morgan last year, it felt, and gotta think the WR room is going to be a huge strength as they round into form during the course of the year!
Not sure if Betts will be ready to take a lead role here as a frosh (although receivers have a better chance of playing early as compared to other positions), so there is still a need for a couple of the existing wideouts to emerge. Depth here is still a concern, but definitely looks much, much better having Manning in the fold.

All Bet(t)s (pun intended) are off if in fact the frosh comes in and lights it up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back