• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Dawson Merritt Has Committed To Alabama

Bama is pushing for a commitment saying their spot might be taken if he doesn't act fast while Rhule is telling him to take his time and that our spot will be open for him... tough decision

Alabama can play hardball given their status in college football and the elite recruits that they can go after.

Nebraska is not in the position to play hardball with this type of recruit as the Huskers strive/need to rebuild the talent on the overall roster.

Hoping he picks the Huskers.

Last edited:
Alabama can play hardball given their status in college football and the elite recruits that they can go after.

Nebraska is not in the position to play hardball with this type of recruit as the Huskers strive/need to rebuild the talent on the overall roster.

Hoping he picks the Huskers.

I like DeBoer, but wonder if he's bitten off more than he can chew at Alabama.

As you mention, they've still got 'residual' recruiting power from Saban's time and their long standing success, but as we've seen first hand, that goes away with time and less productive seasons.

Love to have Merritt in the class.

I like DeBoer, but wonder if he's bitten off more than he can chew at Alabama.

As you mention, they've still got 'residual' recruiting power from Saban's time and their long standing success, but as we've seen first hand, that goes away with time and less productive seasons.

Love to have Merritt in the class.

The longer he takes to decide in my opinion favors Nebraska

As Munson talked about in the video he was close to picking Alabama twice but pulled back both times when we intervened

He may still pick Alabama in the end however, if he were that sold on them he would already be committed

If there is a staff who can pull this off its this one

Would be a great get

Fingers crossed

Last edited:
As I said awhile back, he seems not seeing everything he wants out of Bama.
I think he likes Nebraska, its staff, the priority he deserves here and our location.
Tough decision

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back