• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Dawson Merritt Has Committed To Alabama

Shocker ! Not ! We have a not very good trend rolling right now in Huskerville. We will have to win with player improvement as we cannot seem to close the deal on 4 or 5 star recruits. Hate to be negative but the last week has been brutal. I would love to have someone point blank Rhule on the loss of the offensive line recruits and a few of the other big losses.

Unfortunate that Dawson Merritt has committed to Alabama. Being in the run late for this type of recruit shows that if we can start winning on the field our opportunities recruiting will broaden and the ability to get this type of recruit! Hopefully this fall will be an eye opener for N on the college football stage, and recruiting!! GBR

Shocker ! Not ! We have a not very good trend rolling right now in Huskerville. We will have to win with player improvement as we cannot seem to close the deal on 4 or 5 star recruits. Hate to be negative but the last week has been brutal. I would love to have someone point blank Rhule on the loss of the offensive line recruits and a few of the other big losses.
Can't keep relying on 3* guys. If we want to compete for championships eventually we're going to have to start landing primarily 4*.

You may wait a long time...no scheduled conference and probably a violation if he answered anywhere near specific. IF the NCAA still has to power to determine what a violation is.

Just curious, but how many games do you think Nebraska is going to win this season? I'd be happy with a winning season and a bowl game, but let's just be generous and say we hit 9 wins... do you really think Bama is going to win less than that? I don't.
They could lose six. We don't know how good DeBoer is. Okie, mizzou, Tennessee Georgia, we will know early how good they may be as they also get wiscy early, not that wiscy will be that good, but they are somewhat of a known quantity.
Plus they have LSU.
I think we win eight. First year coach, totally different conference and players, it'll be interesting.

Just curious, but how many games do you think Nebraska is going to win this season? I'd be happy with a winning season and a bowl game, but let's just be generous and say we hit 9 wins... do you really think Bama is going to win less than that? I don't.
Just did a check on Bama coaching changes. He's left the defense alone, likely a good move, but he's brought in the entire offensive side, and about half are not from Washington

They could lose six. We don't know how good DeBoer is. Okie, mizzou, Tennessee Georgia, we will know early how good they may be as they also get wiscy early, not that wiscy will be that good, but they are somewhat of a known quantity.
Plus they have LSU.
I think we win eight. First year coach, totally different conference and players, it'll be interesting.
I am 99% certain LSU will make the CFP this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back