• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4* Dawson Merritt Has Committed To Alabama

If we have the season I think a lot of us expect to have, we'll have some positive buzz and I think we get some guys to flip that initially commit elsewhere.

Really important we don't lose faith in Rhule's recruiting. He crushed it in 2024 and so far we've got some great players lined up for 2025, just not all the ones we want right now. We'll get some positive momentum going again soon.

If we have the season I think a lot of us expect to have, we'll have some positive buzz and I think we get some guys to flip that initially commit elsewhere.

Really important we don't lose faith in Rhule's recruiting. He crushed it in 2024 and so far we've got some great players lined up for 2025, just not all the ones we want right now. We'll get some positive momentum going again soon.
Not everybody on the list has committed, and if fans are thinking the old ways, like no other options now, think again.

alot of things still have to go right for him to actually sign with alabama in dec, if NU wins 9 games and he could have a change of heart, when it comes time to moving a 15 hour drive from home. Im sure coach has left a door open for him, as he should.

The way recruiting goes, we are not totally out of this
Best is ahead of us. According to this
We are 25th on average rating with out better averages coming soon.
So as this plays out, the season plays out, who knows?

Last edited:

Best is ahead of us. According to this
We are 25th on average rating with out better averages coming soon.
So as this plays out, the season plays out, who knows?
Yea
Merrit could change is mind this fall
Happens all the time in recruiting
Ask Georgia :)

The moment we show recruits that we are on an upward trajectory from a success perspective, many of these storylines will change. I know it's frustrating right now, but we got to put W's in the books. That's why I always said that close losses mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Only wins, for many reasons.

If we start out hot, the proverbial floodgates will open

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back