• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Nebraska Women's Soccer

Abbey Schwarz with a beautiful cross to Eleanor Dale who drills it into the top-right corner of the net. The score is 2-0 Nebraska with 15 minutes remaining in the first half.

With that goal, Dale ties the single-season record for most goals scored at UNL.

Last edited:

Dale scores again on a free kick in the closing minutes that curves into the right corner of the net. Dale has now set the single-season record for goals scored at UNL, at 28.

And it's official - Nebraska wins 4-0 and goes on to the Elite Eight for the third time in program history!

In other news, PSU was down by 1 with 8 minutes left against St. Louis, but managed to win 4-3 in OT. Neb and PSU are the two Big 10 teams remaining in the tournament.

Last edited:

Way to go ladies! I followed the play-by-play on huskers.com. Was the game actually on ESpn+ ?
Stanford is a solid program, so I
am hoping Miss State wins. Am I wrong?
Mucho thanks to the school across town for beating
U-C-L-A!

1700483031738.png

I am assuming that this will be at Stanford, haven't seen an actual confirmation of that.

1700483299255.png

1700485208168.png

Last edited:

Nebraska currently down by 1 against Stanford with 15 minutes remaining. Dale had a very near miss on what would've been a banger, in the first half - a foot lower and it would have knotted things up. She also had a clear look in the 2nd half but hit it weakly to the Stanford GK - seems like she was pressing and didn't take a moment to put some power and spin on the ball.

With 3:01 left to play, Nebraska scores! We are headed to Extra Time, which in college means two, 10-minute OT periods. If the teams are tied at that point, it goes to Penalty Kicks.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back