• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Nebraska Women's Soccer

Halftime break. Still 1-1.

Announcers called it an evenly played match, but I felt like the Huskers has more possession and played more on the attack.

Halftime break. Still 1-1.

Announcers called it an evenly played match, but I felt like the Huskers has more possession and played more on the attack.
Last match between these two ended in a draw. I wish we got expected goals, and total corners, shots, shots on goal and possession like the pros, but I suppose I should just be happy all the games are getting announcing crews and decent camera work this year, even on Big +. Last year, Nebraska's home matches were (unsurprisingly) the only consistently quality broadcasts.

Do any of you know NCAA protocol on resolving a draw if the score is tied at FT in the postseason? U. S. Soccer-governed matches go to extra time and then penalty kicks, but the NCAA doesn't fall under their oversight.

They showed those stats during the halftime break.
Wisconsin scores again about 6 minutes into the 2nd half. 2-1 Badgers.

1699308141476.png

Last edited:

Good second half, 5-2 win. Will either play at Xavier or host Tennessee (I think). Those two teams play tomorrow.

Good second half, 5-2 win. Will either play at Xavier or host Tennessee (I think). Those two teams play tomorrow.
Scary match at first, nice to see it turn into a blowout in the end.

Hope we get TN, I love any and all opportunities to beat the Vols at anything.

Iowa won 2-0. Followed Huskers on huskers.com playbyplay. Not ideal, but it was timely.

I did stream the Iowa OT after the Huskers gained a cushion. All of the matches are on ESPN+ for those wondering.

I know most don't like much in the black-and-gold; but, the Iowa women's soccer team is a good story...winning the Big Ten tournament as the #8 seed. They'll play #5 Georgia next at #1 seed Clemson's field.

FWIW - all of the seeded teams won yesterday, except defending champion and #1 seed UCLA (by UC Irvine). :oops:
Note that the Huskers are the #5 seed in UCLA's region, so our road just became easier.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back