• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Nebraska Women's Soccer

Preceding match is also ESPN+ if you want to scout future competition...although no guarantees we win our match to play that winner.

For those that are truly soccer junkies, here is the full schedule for today. Times are Central Time.
Note that BYU/Michigan State already have won their second round games and tomorrow's matchup is equivalent to our Sunday matchup (if we win).
1700234788443.png

Last edited:

Audio is more than 30 seconds ahead of Video - so hard to watch.
So it's not just me - good to know. Looks like the video suddenly fast-forwarded right at the end of the half, so hopefully will not be an issue in the 2nd half.

In better news - Tennessee's GK slipped on a goal kick, and Sarah Weber sprung forward to drill it into the left side of the goal just past the GK's outstretched hands.

'Huskers lead 1-0 at the break.

For those that are truly soccer junkies, here is the full schedule for today. Times are Central Time.
Note that BYU/Michigan State already have won their second round games and tomorrow's matchup is equivalent to our Sunday matchup (if we win).

Princeton vs Texas Tech could be interesting, if only for the novelty of watching those two schools play each other. Ditto for the Brown and Colombia games. As much as I'd like Iowa and Wisky to lose, I'd definitely like to see them both take down their Georgia and Texas.

Last edited:
Dale heads to locker room with a bad head injury with 9:30 to play. Now 5:18 left, still tied 1-1.

Tennessee has had more threats in the second half.

Husker soccer scores with 1 minute to play in regulation. 2-1.

First goal of season for Nebraska's defender, Guyott.

Huskers hosting Sweet Sixteen on Sunday!
I think this needs to go on the front page. Easily the most successful 'Husker team outside volleyball in recent history.

Next game - Sunday at 1 pm. Unseeded UC Irvine knocked out #1 seed and defending national champion UCLA in first round and the #8 seed Gonzaga in 2nd round.
1700276663520.png

Kickoff at 1 PM today. Coverage on ESPN+.

Any word on Eleanor Dale's availability? Looked like a somewhat bad head injury on Friday, so I'd guess not playing?

Temperature in the upper 40's and maybe rainy - might be difficult conditions for a team out of Irvine, California.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back