• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2023 Nebraska Women's Soccer

And Nebraska falls to Stanford in ET, 2-1. Some really good defensive play from Nebraska, our offense just couldn't break through Stanford's defense. That's also it for seniors Gwen Lane and Eleanor Dale. Dale has said she's heading back to England once she's finished at NU. Would be nice if she stuck around stateside to play in the NWSL, but I understand why she's leaving. We'll return the rest of the team next year, but will have a hard time replacing the nation's leading goal scorer.

Really, this seems like a historic season. Admittedly, I haven't followed the soccer team much over the years; but, an Elite 8 appearance for any non-traditional power is something to celebrate! Stanford is one of the blue bloods of women's college soccer, so taking them to OT is something to be proud of.

Really, this seems like a historic season. Admittedly, I haven't followed the soccer team much over the years; but, an Elite 8 appearance for any non-traditional power is something to celebrate! Stanford is one of the blue bloods of women's college soccer, so taking them to OT is something to be proud of.
Absolutely, and a regular season Big 10 title, as well. Lots of good things this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back