• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 World Cup

Belgium showing their quality. Who knows perhaps we might see a rematch with England

HT its 2-0 Belgium

Last edited:
I really like the analyses we are getting. For someone like me, the visuals and the verbals are all very helpful during half time and post game. The replays of crucial points in the match with the ball circlesdand lines showing the path of various players is very helpful.

Brazil has been knocked out of the Qtr Final 3 of the last 4 Cups

Neymar was a huge disappointment and he did it to himself.

He should be around for the next WC - hope he’s matured considerably by then.

He never has and he won't. Difference was the refs in this Cup decided not to put up with his shenanigans. Not to mention he never stepped up and played like he is capable.

Brazil until they get back to what made them great will be a long time before they win the Cup again (ie play as a team and not 11 individuals like they did for 40 years).

He never has and he won't. Difference was the refs in this Cup decided not to put up with his shenanigans. Not to mention he never stepped up and played like he is capable.

Brazil until they get back to what made them great will be a long time before they win the Cup again (ie play as a team and not 11 individuals like they did for 40 years).

MBSGA!

Sorry, I digress. :)

Agreed, this team only recently seemed to gel. I hold out hope for Neymar though - a lot can happen in 4 years.

MBSGA!

Sorry, I digress. :)

Agreed, this team only recently seemed to gel. I hold out hope for Neymar though - a lot can happen in 4 years.

He will be 30 in 2022 and for a striker that is getting long in the tooth. Most strikers start to lose a step and the physicality they have put up with starts to wear them down too.

Honestly he is at his peak now and it all dowhlnhill from here.

I think he might have gotten the PK call today on the first play at goal if he didn't have such a reputation as a faker...and, I don't think he was actually fouled on it anyway.

And, he likely would have gotten a card on the Mexico player the other day if he hadn't oversold his pain.

Rooting for England and Croatia, even though my cousin married a Russian woman.

I think he might have gotten the PK call today on the first play at goal if he didn't have such a reputation as a faker...and, I don't think he was actually fouled on it anyway.

And, he likely would have gotten a card on the Mexico player the other day if he hadn't oversold his pain.

Rooting for England and Croatia, even though my cousin married a Russian woman.

I am all in on England of course and could never root for Russia in any sport

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back