• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2018 World Cup

So its England vs Croatia. Should be fun

Croita got banged up a bit today. Not to mentioned they looked knackered after back to back mail biters. I like England's chances

Back to back PK shootouts for Croatia which looks like a took a bit of a toll

Going to be a tough match regardless for England. No givens at this point in the competition for any team. Still have to like England's chances none the less

Odds this AM have France the favorite to win it all against England.

I think England beats Croatia and that is pretty much the consensus

However, I would not count Belgium out vs France.

Should be fun regardless.

I'm going for England over Belgium in the final. Croatia over France for 3rd.

If England plays France in the final both Captains are teammates at Spurs in the EPL. Wonder if that is a first for club teammates in a final?

I have been AWOL this tournament on the board... “no excuse, sir”! However, what an incredible WC this has been. Absolutely riveting stuff! Sad that Messi was once again defeated by the incompetence surrounding him...I would much rather see him succeed than just about any other star player. Japan was inspiring. Disappointed that Senegal didn’t go farther as well. Stunned by Germany, Spain, many other underachieving top nations exiting early.

But that means...

IT’S COMING HOME!!! Come on ENGLAND!!! I haven’t been this inspired by a soccer team since Donovan’s goal in 2010. Let’s finish it out lads!

I have been AWOL this tournament on the board... “no excuse, sir”! However, what an incredible WC this has been. Absolutely riveting stuff! Sad that Messi was once again defeated by the incompetence surrounding him...I would much rather see him succeed than just about any other star player. Japan was inspiring. Disappointed that Senegal didn’t go farther as well. Stunned by Germany, Spain, many other underachieving top nations exiting early.

But that means...

IT’S COMING HOME!!! Come on ENGLAND!!! I haven’t been this inspired by a soccer team since Donovan’s goal in 2010. Let’s finish it out lads!

Since I am half English thus a dually I am onboard!

Pretty entertaining first half between Belgium/France, IMO. Good chances for both teams.

I think they both are still holding back afraid to lose or be the first team to go down a goal. Someone is going to have to break out...I mean really break out and go for it.

All in all though I agree a good first half though.

France finally breaks through in minute 51. If Belgium has one weakness its that their defending can be suspect at times as they showed with that goal

Eighty minutes gone and its still 1-0 France.

Hoping for a France v England Final

France playing very physical and its working in this half

France the better team on the day wins it 1-0 and advances to the Final on Sunday

Very young French team who much like England was not expected to go this derp. 2020 was what both countries were looking at to contend. You can bet both will be favorites then

I was cheering for Belgium going into the match. Mbappe's antics (and others, but he was the worst) down the stretch certainly solidified that feeling. I don't know why the announcers praised them for very unsporting time wasting, it turns casual fans off the sport.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back