• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. Husker Eponymous

OWH Poll On Guest Picker For GameDay

ummm, Reality has, and always will, perpetuate stereotypes.... Troof.
  2. Husker Eponymous

First off, the hick is Dan's shtick. If some aren't smart enough to separate that, then I feel for them. Secondly, he'd be quick witted and offer excellent banter, which is something I can say about only two or three of these selections...
  3. Husker Eponymous

In all seriousness, who the heck uses a pie graph anymore??? Let alone one that doesn't show the percentages of the results!!! Pie graphs went out with BIKE shorts!!!
  4. Husker Eponymous

Holding back

Although in defense of the OP, I kinda get what he is saying, there will be wrinkles every week, for instance, we have not seen any version of the option yet, and no doubt they are practicing it.
  5. Husker Eponymous

Holding back

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: This reminds me when I was in college and a buddy suggested that Osborne was keeping Mike Grant's arm "under wraps"
  6. Husker Eponymous

Pretty easy to read and interpret, right? and as soon as you can interpret the results, let us know!!! :Happyrun:
  7. Husker Eponymous

Latest Line

I like OSU, here's why: Nebraska just played a very physical road game and used everything it had to win. NU is beat up, whether some want to admit that or not. OSU just came off a pasting in which it's starters played 2 1/2 quarters. Only a fool would think NU could cover this weekend...
  8. Husker Eponymous

Frost's evil twin transmitting game plans to opponents?

lol, that is not a stretch!
  9. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

I've been wondering what your point was ever since you were defending Riley
  10. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

ummm, is this what you were trying to say? I think a better take may be, "since one offense is in 25th year of running a certain style, and the other offense is in it's 15th game, I wouldn't expect them too." Besides, who are you kidding, Wisky's O-Line is the envy of 98% of college football...
  11. Husker Eponymous

One word adjective for each coach dating to Devaney

Devaney = Tough Osborne = Wise Solich = Short Callahan = Who? Pelini = Issues Riley = Who II? Frost = Smart
  12. Husker Eponymous

Guesses Where Game-Day Will Be?

Larry Cable Guy, Gabrielle Union
  13. Husker Eponymous

So what's wrong with our kicker?

Women have taint's, men have gooches. duh
  14. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

While I agree with this, I don't think our current O-Line is what Frost wants either... 2-3 years off...
  15. Husker Eponymous

Guesses Where Game-Day Will Be?

If it's near the stadium almost has to be the Soccer Field/Track, right? If not, over near the Student Union?
  16. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

If you do the eyeball test, our O-Line looks nothing like theirs...
  17. Husker Eponymous

Maybe the OL isn't as bad as some are saying...

Wisky's O-Line has men on it, ours is a couple of years away from looking like that. We are not Wisconsin
  18. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

just caught this discussion in a thread about our O-Line, mods delete if need be
  19. Husker Eponymous

Wisky's O-Line

Anyone catch a look-see of those men? That's what our O-Line's used to look like, and will look like in 2-3 years...
  20. Husker Eponymous

Kade Warner

Disappointed he isn't seeing the field, last year he ended up being a go-to. Hurt?

Back