• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Guesses Where Game-Day Will Be?

Last time, in 2007, they did it inside the stadium.
The last time College GameDay was in Lincoln was 2007 for Nebraska's contest with USC. Fans came out to hear the analysts' opinions or be seen on national T.V. Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso broadcasted live from Memorial Stadium.

Last year, I think it was in front of Husker Authentics at Pinnacle Bank Arena, the year before i believe was in the SE corner of the soccer field. Kind of hoping for near Pinnacle Bank Arena, but I'm biased since that would be closer to my parking.....I maybe mixing up with BTN though.

Last edited:
Last year, I think it was in front of Husker Authentics at Pinnacle Bank Arena, the year before i believe was in the SE corner of the soccer field. Kind of hoping for near Pinnacle Bank Arena, but I'm biased since that would be closer to my parking.....I maybe mixing up with BTN though.

ESPN hasn't been there since 2007, inside the stadium with the West Stadium stands available.

ESPN hasn't been there since 2007, inside the stadium with the West Stadium stands available.
Yep, BTN Tailgate have been at those two places.

Guest host? Rozier? Jet? Eric? Suh?

Or even T.O.? Dwyane Wade? Justice Thomas? Warren Buffet?

Oh, I forgot Cable Guy

Famous Huskers fans (link) ...... I didn't know that ..... Bill Murray and Rush Limbaugh?

I thought Tommy Lee

Anyway my guess, Larry the Cable Guy

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back