• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Search results

1. One Man Jury

Purdy is transferring

I am surprised how many guys are expecting Rhule to bring in QB transfer, after what Rhule said this morning. I think he is happy with Dylan and Danny competing to start next year. He wanted to “go young” and was not wanting to bring In a guy for one year.
  2. One Man Jury

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Typo: Dylan starts. Go from there
  3. One Man Jury

Chubba starts. Go from there.
  4. One Man Jury

2024 4* LB Dylan Williams visiting today

He is from football powerhouse Long Beach Poly.
  5. One Man Jury

4 Star QB Daniel Kaelin Is N: Michigan State.Visit Canx Will Sign With NU

I’m just a guy who loves Nebraska, but i dont think there is any way on earth that Rhule encourages DK to leave. He wants him in that QB room.
  6. One Man Jury

5* OT Brandon Baker Sets Up An OV To Nebraska 16 September: Will Commit 24 September

Dylan and Baker at NU would be even better than Dylan and McCord.
  7. One Man Jury

Casey Thompson

I think what you read was that a guy claiming to be the Count of Monte Christo was committed. Turns out he was the Earle of Sandwich.
  8. One Man Jury

This all reminds me of the quote from Barry Switzer about how you win football games. Complete this sentence Husker fans: “It’s not the X’s and O’s, it’s the ________________________.”
  9. One Man Jury

Preliminary Chubba Mea Culpa Acknolwedgement

In the game Chubba started last year, he played like he was afraid of contact. I didnt see any of that yesterday. Chubba showed a lot of growth since last year. I think he can be really good for us against Iowa and in the future.
  10. One Man Jury

Huskers Pursuing 4* Auburn RB. JMarion "Phat" Brunette: Has De-Committed

I guess if you can’t run on the field anymore, you can tell the coach you can walk on the field.
  11. One Man Jury

PRIME.. what?

Prime told his sons they wont go to the NFL until they graduate. They will be with Colorado next year.
  12. One Man Jury

Michigan cheaters

I think I would have looked something like this.
  13. One Man Jury

Michigan cheaters

Thank you, Conor Stalions! Do you realize that if the NCAA nullifies Conor Stalion’s ticket purchases, the sellout streak at Memorial Stadium has retroactively ended? And we should all be thankful that he bought those tickets for the same reason? Just one more example of how God works all...
  14. One Man Jury

Michigan cheaters

So, how many years were you in the army?
  15. One Man Jury

Memorial stadium renovation plans

Trev proving to be a great hire!
  16. One Man Jury

Gilbert Arrested

I want this guy on our team! He leads the nation in takeaways! He is our honeybadger: he takes what he wants!
  17. One Man Jury

Casey Thompson’s dad said Rhule told him to transfer.

I hope after watching the film that Coach confirms what several million people noticed after watching Sims lead the offense. He has used up his benefit of the doubt. I vote to turn the offense over to qb#2. Keep him in until he turns the ball over 3 times in a game. Lou Holtz once told his...
  18. One Man Jury

What part of "A look N". did you like the most?

Bullock being told he had earned a scholarship. Could not hold back tears.

Back