• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Michigan cheaters

A lot of people online saying stealing signs isn’t a big deal. If so, why are there signs in the first place, and why does Michigan have an elaborate system to steal them?
It isn’t a big deal. It’s not illegal. There are using signs to prevent them from doing it legally. What’s at issue is the elaborate scheme to scout the opponents to videotape the signs.

Well this will certainly stop all the other 150 or so teams that are doing something similar. After this no one will videotape on their cell phone the next opponent of the dear old whatever school they went to years ago, and then text it to the ass't-ass't coach of dear old U.

Boy, now let's send those investigators out to do something not so important to give them a well-deserved rest.

So just a minor technicality
I’m not saying it’s a minor technicality. That’s a whole nother argument that is probably based on your level of discontent with Michigan. I’m just stating the rule that was broken was the in person scouting and not the stealing signs.

I will say one thing that seems a little odd. If JH was unaware of this…..who was and how high up the food chain did know? At some point two questions should have been asked. The first is what is the validity of the information which would require explanation of how it was obtained.

But the second question is how was this financed and who approved it. Not sure about anyone else but I’m guessing two out of town tickets, hotel rooms, flights and meals gotta be pushing $2500 a weekend.

Last edited:
I’m not saying it’s a minor technicality. That’s a whole nother argument that is probably based on your level of discontent with Michigan. I’m just stating the rule that was broken was the in person scouting and not the stealing signs.
I believe it's actually two different rules, scouting in person and using an electronic devise. Sounds like it should be just one, but for some reason that's actually two different rules.

I will say one thing that seems a little odd. If JH was unaware of this…..who was and how high up the food chain did know? At some point two questions should have been asked. The first is what is the validity of the information which would require explanation of how it was obtained.

But the second question is how was this financed and who approved it. Not sure about anyone else but I’m guessing two out of town tickets, hotel rooms, flights and meals gotta be pushing $2500 a weekend.
How could Harbaugh not know. There are pictures of the guy standing on the sideline by a coach with his cheat sheet of stolen signals.

Edit to add link

Last edited:

The idea that Harbaugh didn't know what was going on is laughable.

Thank you, Conor Stalions!
Do you realize that if the NCAA nullifies Conor Stalion’s ticket purchases, the sellout streak at Memorial Stadium has retroactively ended?
And we should all be thankful that he bought those tickets for the same reason?
Just one more example of how God works all things for the greater good.

I was not in the army, but always wondered what kind of soldier I would make.
I think I would have looked something like this.

Attachments

• IMG_9559.png
    IMG_9559.png
    524.6 KB · Views: 29

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back