• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What part of "A look N". did you like the most?

Just this 4th one? I loved Rhule from about 15:00 on, when he first saw the blackshirt, and then when he was talking about competition and later being demanding and yelling at the players during practice over the next couple of minutes.

Man, I hope he can do the rest of the job as well as that. From what I've seen, if I was a player I would be ALLLLL IN.

Last edited:
The thing I'm most excited to see is that this program looks like a team in these videos. Meaning, they're communicating with each other, competing with each other and supporting each other. Watch how genuinely happy some of these players are for their teammates getting scholarships or earning a blackshirt. It's a totally not big deal and the biggest deal at the same time. It at least gives me some hope that we have more of a highly-functional, winning culture in the locker room. That's been missing for a long while – even prior to SF.

Last edited:

I enjoyed the whole series, well done and insightful. My favorite part was during a talk on the importance of scout team and working your way up HCMR asked if anyone here was a first round pick, TA steps forward. MR asks did you redshirt? Yes. Did you play on the scout team? Yes. MR asks for anyone who played in the NFL, multiple coaches step forward. Did you play scout team? Yes. Did you redshirt? Yes.

Great stuff for the young guys to hear. Very few are born a star, most stars are created.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back