• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PRIME.. what?

Apparently Coach Sanders is not going to sit back and let his hand picked OC/playcaller Sean Lewis single-handedly waste his son's talent with poor playcalling:

So now another coach is going to lose his gig 8 games into their first season because Deion is a terrible head coach and now has 2 OC/playcallers... :Facepalm:
Might Work for Us.jpg

My nephew still lives in the area and has said the media coverage went from the crazy circus we saw immediately after the TCU and Nebraska wins to an afterthought in recent weeks with grumblings of 'Is this going to work?'

What are you hearing outside of the media?
I'm seeing the same. Even friends I know who jumped on the Neon bandwagon have pulled way back.

Apparently Coach Sanders is not going to sit back and let his hand picked OC/playcaller Sean Lewis single-handedly waste his son's talent with poor playcalling:

So now another coach is going to lose his gig 8 games into their first season because Deion is a terrible head coach and now has 2 OC/playcallers... :Facepalm:
So who is leaving, it seems like no one. Shurmur is an analyst, moving up to coach. So which coach is leaving, you can't just add another coach without someone being demoted. Lewis and Shurmur are now co-OCs so Lewis isn't being demoted from a coaching role. Unless Deion has been getting by with one less coach then he was allowed.

I've seen Pat Shurmur's play calling up close and personal and he's not as good as Lewis.

If they could resurrect Alex Gibbs to fix their o-line before next year, that might help.

What a clown show.

Just curious: Is the angry running back's gun that law officers were looking for some decades ago still hidden in the head coach's office desk in Lincoln?

Point being: Every coach has a different style.
Osborne should of went to jail for that,
That would of never happened. He had that much power

Just curious: Is the angry running back's gun that law officers were looking for some decades ago still hidden in the head coach's office desk in Lincoln?

Point being: Every coach has a different style.
Agreed, it wasn't the assistant or coordinators office or their safe.

They are averaging over 32 ppg. Last season they were at 15.4. Don't think offense has been the problem.

And not being thrown under the bus publicly by their coach

I know some kids will be drawn to priME line a moth to a flame, but O lineman are typically a lot smarter than 'average' football players and I'm sure will not appreciate how he's operated and not want to subject themselves to his public battering because he's kid is getting killed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back